- About Us
- Facilities |
- Services |
- Doctor's Information |
- Detailed Information |
- Overview |
Devki Devi Heart & Vascular Institute, 2, Press Enclave Road, New Delhi, 110017
Founded in 1985, Max India Ltd. is a Public Limited company listed on the NSE and BSE of India with over 30,000 shareholders. Max India Limited is a multi-business corporate entity driven by the spirit of enterprise with a focus on people and service oriented businesses.
Prominent shareholders of the company are Mr Analjit Singh and a leading private equity firm, Warburg Pincus. The balance shareholding is held by the public and Institutional Investors.
The company´s vision is "to be one of India´s most admired corporates for Service Excellence." Towards this end, it has established businesses that are today recognized as being at the fore front of service excellence, in each of the industry sectors where it operates. Performance, Trust and Service Excellence are enshrined in Max India Group´s Vision, Mission and Values
Founder & Chairman, Max India
- 1985: Founded in 1985, Max india limited is a public limited company listed in the NSE and BSE with over 37,000 shareholders.
- 2000- Max Medcentre, panchsheel park - first medcentre with OP Facilities and day care surgeries.
- 2002-Max Hospital Pitampura, First Hospital to be ISO certified and first high end secondary care centre in north Delhi.
- 2002- Max Hospital Noida , focus on mother and child care with non-invasive cardiology, orthopedics, ENT, Ophthalmology, Nephrology Etc.
- 2004: Max Heart and Vascular Institute saket, super Tertiary care facility with advanced cardiac life support ambulances and air evacuation services.
- 2005:Max Hospital Patpargunj-1st Multispecialty Tertiary care centre in east Delhi with 147 beds, 3 OT's and one cath lab.
- 2005: Max Eye and Dental care centre, panchsheel park- dedicated centre for Ophthalmology and dental care.
- 2006: Max Super Speciality Hospital, saket first multi super speciality tertiary care location.
- 2007: Max Hospital Gurgaon- High end secondary care centre in gurgaon
- 2007: Max Healthcare receives NABH & NABL certification for it's laboratories.
- 2008: Max Healthcare receives express healthcare awards for excellence in Healthcare.
- 2009: Max Healthcare receives D L Shah national award on "Economics of Quality" by Quality council of India.
- 2009: MAX Healthcare receives NABH Accreditation for blood bank.